- All users agree to the following policies.
- Patrons must not owe a fine or have overdue items, if so, they will not be authorized to use the Internet.
- All users must sign in before each on-line use.
- Users should have a working knowledge of computers.
- All users under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Users under the age of 14 may use the equipment if a registered parent or guardian has a working knowledge of computer usage.
- The computer may be used for a 30-minute block of time beginning when the library opens.The user may remain on the terminal if no one else is waiting to use the terminal.
- Due to space limitations, no more than 2 registered users will be allowed at a terminal at any one time.
- The library staff will be glad to assist you in accessing the Internet, but will not provide in-depth training concerning Internet computer jargon or personal computer use.
- No access to newsgroups, Internet chat channels and e-mail accounts is allowed under the library domain. Personal E-mail Accounts may be accessed through search engines.
- Anti-viral/file protection software is loaded.Attempts to break the code, illegally copy software, damage files, change setups in the system software or add software will not be tolerated and will result in the withdrawal of all computer use privileges.
- Patrons must furnish their own headsets. Earbuds are available to purchase for $1.00 at the front desk.
- Failure to use the Internet/public access computers appropriately and responsibly or failure to behave appropriately as outlined in the Library Board policies will result in revocation of computer use.
- We are not responsible for any damage to any personal devices used in the library.
Printing without paying will result in
withdrawal of all computer use privileges.
accept cash or check only!