Sign up for email updates from City of Gonzales

Home > Permits > Modular VS Manufactured Homes

Modular VS Manufactured Homes

Modular VS Manufactured Homes

The City of Gonzales has zoning districts that allow and restrict the placement of residential homes. Zoning areas R-1, R-2, C-1 and C-2 require structures be constructed by the 2015 International Residential Code (IRC). Housing that is built to the US Department of Housing (HUD) can only be located in a Mobile Home (MH) district.

Please email the Building Official with the address and all documentation for the approval of the home at wince@gonzales.texas.gov.

If you have any questions regarding which zone you are located in, please contact the City Secretary, Kristina Vega at kvega@gonzales.texas.gov.

Back to
Tickets & Deals